.
Assalamualaikum & Annyeonghaseyo. I'm MsHanisah. Welcome to my blog page. Be nice here and if you don't mind please leave your footsteps at my cbox . Thank You.


  • No Harsh Words Here
  • No Advertisement
  • Can Ex-links Here







  • © 2013 - Skins by FarahDini
    Original Skin :Uhmi
    The Owner :DanDeLion SinDora
    Cute Icons :Pixel

    Follow on Feedspot
    saRanghaeYo ~ meMoRy oF roSes
    Wednesday, June 8, 2011 - {0 Comments}

    saRanghaEyo..??
    Have you wondered
    If, how, when and where,
    You would ever find true love !
    And find someone who cared..?
    Sometimes it takes a lifetime 
    And sometimes you never do,
    But special things take a while 
    If they're really true...
    Why can't I speak when I have so much to tell?
    Why can't I write when I have so much in mind?
    Why can't I sing when there's music in my heart?
    Why can't I dance when there's rythm in the air?

    
    
    Too many words left unspoken
    Too many things left undone
    Why can't it be and why can't I? 
    For all I know this pain deep inside
    Took the gladness from my heart...
    
    
    
    Is this the pain of missing you?
    Is this the reason behind it all?
    
    When will the waiting ever be over?
    You're the one I couldn't forget
    I never asked
    For a blessing like you...
    Like I've spoken to God..,
    And my wishes came true !
    
    I asked for a person
    To love and to hold.
    To be loyal and faithful
    Not angry and cold...~
    
    God placed you on Earth
    As I quested to find..,
    The one who would be there 
    So sweet and so kind...
    You have such a sweet face
    But you are so much more...
    You're my friend and I love you !
    You make me smile
    when I'm having a bad day...,
    You make me laugh at everything you say...
    With this small n simple statement, I give you and pray.., That you'll love me forever, And forever you'll stay...
    
    
    
    
    ::.tHis is the way to express my feeling right now !
    sory.., if ade grammartical error kt mane2..

    Post a Comment

    Do Leave A Comment !





    .