.
Assalamualaikum & Annyeonghaseyo. I'm MsHanisah. Welcome to my blog page. Be nice here and if you don't mind please leave your footsteps at my cbox . Thank You.


  • No Harsh Words Here
  • No Advertisement
  • Can Ex-links Here







  • © 2013 - Skins by FarahDini
    Original Skin :Uhmi
    The Owner :DanDeLion SinDora
    Cute Icons :Pixel

    Follow on Feedspot
    : : MY DAY ;) : :
    Sunday, March 10, 2013 - {0 Comments}



    =_=


    Assalamualaikum and Annyeong Haseyo,

    Thanks to Allah, I’m still alive.. Today, genap my age 19 years old.. Happy Birthday to me !! Thanks for everything omma ! Masa berjalan dengan pantas tanpa kita sedari.. Adakah kita menggunakan masa yang ada itu dengan perkara2 yang bermanfaat ? 
             
           Right now, my feeling is not stable. My heart says to Mr.Time : Mr.Time faster !! can you run faster than usual..? Because I can’t hold my feeling anymore..it’s became more heavy when time passed by. I wish tomorrow is the day that I become a successful person and achieve what I wanna be in future but in reality I know it couldn’t be. Because in future I know there are more obstacle that waiting for me..hehe~ We will face a lot of obstacle instead of to be a successful person. So, I need my family, omma and dad and my dear friends to support, encourage and stay beside me from now on. 

              I think I’m not ‘the real’ Hanisah anymore.. this is not me.. suddenly, become silent and cool. I miss the old Hanisah who is very talkative, active, always happy and strong girl. I’m sure F4 group know me very well..HAHA~ miss you guys so much !! Although korang study jauh, nasib baik ade Mia kat sini.. x la sunyi sangat..hehe ~ I can’t imagine kalau Mia x ade kat sini.. =_= Thank you so much, Mia for make me happy ! You’re my bestie forever ;) ah, before I forget about it.. I would like to thank to all my friends and my family who wish me for my birthday today.. Kamsahamnida ! Saranghaeyo.

            Lastly, remember this quote : Patience and perseverance have a magical effect before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish.”–John Quincy Adams, the sixth president of the United States.  FIGHTING!!!


    Pecan Butterscotch Cake <3

        Lot of Love, MsHanisah.


    Labels: ,

    Post a Comment

    Do Leave A Comment !





    .